Thursday, October 21, 2010

Confession

I have to make a confession.

I have been on a mission for self improvement ever since I ruined my first marriage with my immaturity. I had a hard time forgiving myself over the last few years and have just now allowed myself to make my mistakes.

I’ve also realized that self improvement is a joke.

I am perfect the way I am.

…with all my flaws.

…with all my “mistakes.”

I am just now beginning to understand that I am who I am because I have something to learn. People, places, and organizations are put into our paths to help us learn and I just left one that helped me learn a tremendous amount.

It’s a place where thankfully has helped me continue to learn.

What does that have to do with you and your health?

If you’re like most Americans, you are trying to get healthier…

…and failing.

I’m here to tell you that it’s ok to fail.

It’s ok to make mistakes because you’re going to make them.

The part you have to do is learn from each mistake so you can get closer to what you want in your life. If not, you’re going to make the same mistake over and over again until you get it.

If it’s discipline, get a coach.

Better yet join a group of like minded people going after the same goal. If that group will hold you accountable, you will most definitely have more success than you’ve ever experienced before. No matter how successful you’ve been in the past this is true.

If you’re ready to make that next step, drop a comment or send an email to kyhandsonhealth@hotmail.com.

We’ll get you where you want to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment