Tuesday, October 5, 2010

#1 Thing Holding You Back

So what’s the #1 reason for slowed success?

Simple. Your thoughts.

How many times have you said the following?

“I’m not good enough.”

“I can’t…”

“I’m too old (too young, too tall, etc)”

“I need to get in better shape before I go to the gym”

All those things are ridiculous. Not only that, they are all lies. We see them as truths because we say them to ourselves way too often.

Here’s a little secret: I am guilty of it too.

I’ve had a couple of days of this lying to myself. Yes, I consider those negative thoughts lies because I believe that I am capable of way more than I have accomplished so far in my life.

Graduation from Purdue University.

Graduation from massage school with straight As.

Deadlifting double my bodyweight.

Succeeding as a professional wrestler.

I have accomplished many things in my lifetime thus far and I’m capable of more.

Way more.


You are more capable than you think as well.

You are good enough.

You can.

You’re old enough (tall enough, etc.)

You are where you are right now, so you can go where you’re supposed to be. If you changed any thought or decision, you’d be a completely different person.

Pay more attention to you thoughts and remember who you are, and you’ll begin to see life in a more grand way.

You’ll also see how important you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment